Re: [OM] Really OT .. Facebook

Subject: Re: [OM] Really OT .. Facebook
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:30:02 +0100
Yes, but this is one of the reasons I do not put my address on Facebook or any
other social networking site. This, coupled with the fact that I do not use my
last name either, would make pretty challenging for a thief to locate my house.

BTW, that site you mention works of Twitter, not FB.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu