Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:56:48 -0500
Spotting.  Oh, yes.  I'm in the midst of spotting lots of raw
conversions right now.  I've been working on the cruise photos off and
on.  I knew the 5D needed cleaning before I left but forgot to do it.
So far most of it is just a spot in the upper right on landscape shots
with sky.  But on some there are as many as 4 other faint spots which
show up on the right conditions.  But I love ACR which allows using a
healing brush to fix those things during raw conversion.  If you're
brave you can even automate it across frames.

I may post a few images soon.  But I don't really know what they look
like since I'm not at home and I've been using the Krappy Kolor laptop.

Chuck Norcutt