Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert

Subject: Re: [OM] Pardon me - Analog Alert
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:30:50 -0800
On 2/22/2010 8:14 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>>   Ken, any way you could post it on Zone-10?
>>
> You're joking, right? :)
>
> Yes, I'll figure out a way.  I'll take a digital snapshot of it and post it
> when I get a chance. Hopefully it will translate well.

Without an image to look at, it's all just blather. To get me interested
in the process, you need to post an image of the results. Dawid has
regularly presented scanned images of his prints.

If you want serious consideration, consider a careful reproduction, not
just a snapshot. Make it translate as well as you can.

A. Persnickety Moose