Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:30:49 +0000
Exactly, I don't think that any of the setting is used for RAW production.
But, as we have decided before this, something sets the "assumptions" for the
displays of the RAW previews in whichever application you are using.  In some
ways I am glad that Aperture is (probably) neutral, but perhaps it's time I
experimented a bit.

I'll let you know.

Chris