[OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees

Subject: [OM] Re (OM) Foggy trees
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:43:57 -0800
Thanks for the comments and edits. Preferences went both ways I see
which is pretty much my feeling too. I thought about b&w but went back
to the color as shot such as it was. I took a few variations on the tree
which is located along a gravel road. Wasn't too happy with the shots
with road included which is why the fence is tightly cropped. I may go
back to those for a second look. The day went from bright sun to fog and
back at the whim of the wind and tides. Scout on the rock in the sun was
taken within a few minutes of the fog. I do really like the combo of
12~60 with E620.

To share some new to me info about the E620.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse620/page17.asp> See Shadow
Adjustment Technology paragraph. I was getting way too much shadow noise
which is explained in the article.

Mike