[OM] Nathan's PAD 13/1/2010: before and after

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/1/2010: before and after
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:39:27 -0500
You certainly like the stronger beers---even  DT is "only" 8.5% and the
Chimay Blue is 9%.
It is refermented in the bottle and can be aged to take on qualities of
port.
Last Delirium Tremens I had was with Moose--usually only go looking for
it for special  occasions
and no occasion could qualify  more  than that.
Mike

  My best friend Lars is visiting from Denmark, and part of his visits
is