Re: [OM] Some snow in England

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snow in England
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 09:23:33 -0500
Chris Barker wrote:

> The road zig-zags into the distance to the south, near Croxton,
> Cambridgeshire.
>
> http://gallery.me.com/zuiko#100037/_1084843&bgcolor=black
>
> Another, smaller road by a wood, near Waresley, Cambridgeshire.
>
> http://gallery.me.com/zuiko#100037/_1084846&bgcolor=black
>
> I'm pretty certain each image will be a little dark for some, but let
> me know if it is unbearably so.  They are as I saw them.

Chris,

The snowy road shots are lovely. They are a little dark but lightening
them doesn't work for me.

It always amazes me that the UK has such mild Winters yet is about 700
nm. N. of here (New Jersey, USA). Our Winters are mostly white and often
bitter cold. I guess the colonists named regions based on terrain rather
than weather.

--
Russ Butler