Re: [OM] Some snow in England

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snow in England
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 15:18:26 -0400
Chris ........... is there a blown bulb in the rear left set of lights of
your BMW ?

BTW, very moody photos, I like them.

I have only a couple of UK winter time photos

http://www.johnhudsonphoto.com/371.html

Kodachrome 25 taken in the late 1960s on the A625 south west of Sheffield
looking in the direction of Castleton in the Peak District

http://www.johnhudsonphoto.com/374.html

Black and white slide taken at Longshaw Park south west of Sheffield in
January 1970.

Good real winter scenery  in the UK is a scarcity!

jh