Re: [OM] Some snow in England

Subject: Re: [OM] Some snow in England
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 18:38:32 +0000
Thanks, Candace.  The one of Julia, my wife, is from last winter, when I went
to collect her from her workplace at the RSPB* in Sandy.  It was an E-3
grab-shot and all the technical errors come together in compensation to form a
reasonable image.

Our snow is staying reasonably clean-looking because very few places are
clearing it.

Chris