Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDDs & BU [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:34:24 -0500
Thanks.  I didn't know Newegg (Rosewill) had their own version.  But it
looks like the price is pretty much the same.  Free shipping from Newegg
may make the difference though.  I note that this version does do both
USB and eSATA.  I've learned to check the photo of the connectors on the
back rather than search the description.

Chuck Norcutt