Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: Paul <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 16:56:57 -0500
For casual listening , like my iPod/iPhone in my car or on a plane,
it's fine. And IMO, aac (mp4) is much better than aac for a given
bitrate.

But for critical listening at home, there's a definite difference when
compared to uncompressed.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's the miracle of Life -- ain't it good to be alive?" -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard