Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 08:31:08 -0500
I still have my vinyl 2 disc set of Ginger Bakers Air Force.

Surely an amazing drummer.  According to his own words he lives in
seclusion in South Africa and is known in the area as a drug user /
dealer. When Cream did their short reunion tour, he was regularly
screaming at Jack Bruce on stage for playing too loud.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977