Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 00:46:01 +1100
Well, didn't really see much of that but every time someone even
mentions Mac it seems to trigger the astonishing rant that was the
rest of your message.
Of course, what we have here is a paradigm problem - we'll never see
it from each other's point of view. You see any suggestion that a Mac
handles things like colour better as dangerous piffle and I sit here
bewildered by the detailed conversations of PC users on issues I've
never had to consider, don't want to consider and just don't worry
about anyway.
This seems to be one issue when you arc up very quickly and I'm sorry
about that.
Like I said - I don't get it.
And don't much want to.
Andrew Fildes