Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:43:45 +0800
I'm not a Dell fan and never own a dell except my previous company notebook
was a dell that accompany with me for over three years without any problem.
But here the dell 24" IPS panel monitor just look great, 12 bit internal
processing, 100% sRGB and 96% Adobe RGB sounds promising, it is not
expensive too, the power consumption is a little high though.

http://www1.ap.dell.com/hk/en/home/monitors/monitor-dell-u2410/pd.aspx?refid=monitor-dell-u2410&s=dhs&cs=hkdhs1

C.H.Ling