Re: [OM] Update : Re: how many megapixels here?

Subject: Re: [OM] Update : Re: how many megapixels here?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:44:36 +0800
I had the some arguments in other photo News Group during that time, this
guys probable know nothing about scanning, RDP III and using proper lens for
testing. It was more ridiculous when talking about the lens used (100-400L),
poeple just say L lens must be not bad. That lead me to purchase the E-10
(4MP) and show them samples of how a better shot/scanned image compare with
a 4MP camera. This also leaded me to stop visiting the Luminous-landscape
site, I really hate to talk about this again.

C.H.Ling