Re: [OM] change is in the wind

Subject: Re: [OM] change is in the wind
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:04:30 -0500
One of my clients in Santa Fe keeps telling me to move to Austin. Her
daughter is an artist making a good living there. I'm considering it. I have
to be here in Indiana till my son turns 18 but then I am moving away from
here and going somewhere where I can earn a decent living.

To Ken: Good luck. I hope you don't lose your job, but if you do I hope you
find a cool place to live

Chris

--
Chris Crawford