Re: [OM] change is in the wind

Subject: Re: [OM] change is in the wind
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:45:51 +0100
The problem with the idea of retiring somewhere cheaper to live is when
you get ill you don't get the same health care, this caught my father
out when he moved to Honduras although we moved him back to the uk now.-
mind you doean't mean to say we won't try something similar when the
time comes, we were planning of going to wales in the UK but its getting
very expensive now - and thats coming from someone living in switzerland ;-)

Good look whatever life makes you choose, my grandmother always used to
say "everything works out for the best"   god rest her soul.