Re: [OM] change is in the wind

Subject: Re: [OM] change is in the wind
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 19:43:10 EST

In a message dated 11/28/2009 4:08:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I rather  suspect that I would!
Andrew  Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 29/11/2009, at 8:47 AM,  NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> No, nor does anyone else.  Bill  Barber

Can you swim?  Wade through knee deep water?  If so, you are  in.

I am not trying to be overly not PC, however if all the illegals were
deported much of our floundering economy would grind to a halt. Yes, there are
folks who want to work who come to this country to work in jobs that some
who  were born here are unwilling do and they are in every state in the
country, not  just Texas.  They will work their butts off and earn a decent
living.   You can read that as enough to support themselves while here and
their
families  in another country.  Many, but not all, are from Mexico and Central
 America.

Bill Barber