Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:44:56 +0100
Maybe the lighting just changed as part of the show, they must have been
taken at slightly different times, some of the characters in the 520
picture are lit from both sides whilst in the 5D they are lit just from
the right so maybe the background lights where just coming up as well so
I am with chuck on this one.