Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 22:49:58 +0800
I really have no cure on the lighting, looking at a video I took with the 5D
II (a different time again :-)), I can't detect any change of the background
lighting slightly before and after the shot. I don't have any E-thing now so
can't make a comparison test but I did a test with 5D II at ISO1600 from
normal to -4 stops, the colors look ok even for the darkest one, seems not
bad.

Here are the samples from normal to -4 stops, direct JPEG from camera (~2MB
each):

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7238.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7239.JPG

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_7240.JPG