Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it.

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh dear, I did it.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:22:31 -0600

> Note that  the S90 is the same sensor and lens package in a smaller less
> expensive package.

Funny you should mention that.  The S90 is on my very short list of cameras
to acquire. I prefer the "usability" of the G11, but the S90 is one of those
cameras that just goes everywhere the cellphone goes.

However, I've been looking carefully at the comparison images between the
G10 and G11. Frankly, they are so close that the G10 is still in the
running. But not greatly so. If I'm going to be at that size, I might as
well go with the E-P1/E-P2.

I know this is heresy to say, but the Canon G10 is as close to the Olympus
XA as we've seen.

AG