Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes thi

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this junk?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:10:53 -0500
Sorry, I depended on Google to find the quote and it didn't.  So I did
read it and note that you didn't include the rest of the paragraph which
reads: "Even so, the level of detail being rendered is clearly very high
and not dissimilar to that of a well-processed image from a camera with
a 12mp conventional sensor such as the E-P1. Per-pixel sharpness on the
DP2 is way ahead of the E-P1 and even in a large print it seems ulikely
that the extra pixels on the Olympus sensor would give you any advantage."

Doesn't sound exactly negative to me.

Chuck Norcutt