Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes thi

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this junk?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:09:01 +1100
That's a fairly serious criticism - I always felt that Sigma had been
treated unfairly (such as by people insisting on quoting one-third of
the effective pixel count).
Have you sent the objection to DPR? They should be prepared to respond
to a serious question like that.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx