Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this junk?
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:08:26 -0700
   Hi Wayne,
   The E-30 is definitely my go-to camera body. I've only had it for
   about 6-7 months, I think.
   The E-510 still gets a good work out as a second body when I am
   shooting events. I'll usually have either the 50mm f2 or 12-60mm on
   one body, and the 50-200mm on the other body.
   The E-330 really gets almost no use at all right now. However, it is a
   novel piece of equipment, so I keep it.
   The E-300 actually is getting quite a workout this year. I have had a
   couple of young college students studying photography/photo journalism
   here that have sought me out and asked to "intern" or to assist me
   with things. Neither of them have shot film, nor an SLR or DLSR
   before. So, they take turns checking out the E-300 from me and then
   bringing it back along with a full memory card and we go over their
   images. Also, we take outings together to take pictures and discuss
   photography. Oddly enough, they both get class credits for doing this.
   It is fun for me, and frankly, I can't believe anyone wants to do this
   with me, but it is a learning experience for all of us. I let them use
   the E-300 because it is not worth much in dollar value, it's built
   like a brick, and it seems like of all the cameras I have, it's the
   one I don't mind seeing leave my house in someone else's hands. In
   trade they help me load gear, backdrops, lights, reflectors, entertain
   children during sessions, etc. Like I said, it is fun, but I imagine
   it won't be long before they know more than I. And then perhaps they
   can teach me. :-)

Candace

   Wayne Harridge wrote:

Candace Lemarr [1]<CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am shooting with the
E-30, but could provide ORFs from the E-510, E-330, and E-300 if you
would like to see them.

Just a side issue Candace, since you've had the E-30, how much use have the E-5
10, E-330 & E-300 had ?

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

[2]http://lrh.structuregraphs.com