Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:37:45 -0600
Chuck,

I can't speak for PSE 8.0, but in PSE 6.0, the original ORF file + the
sidecar file with the editing changes, are  saved when the edited image is
passed  on to the editor.  From the editor, there are a number of options
for saving the file in the format of your choosing.

The whole editing processed can be reversed by deleting the sidecar file,
which allows access to the ORF file in its original form.  I have used this
to recover from poor editing decisions, allowing a fresh start.  This has no
effect on versions of the earlier edit that have been saved in other
formats.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA