Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:50:32 -0800
If you're not set on Windows, Jim, then I found 5 Linux applications that
would open/process E-620 RAW files from my wife's camera. F-spot, digiKam,
rawstudio, dngconverter, and ufraw. Two (dngconverter and ufraw seem to
interpret the files with the histogram radically compressed to the left, but
all could easily be adjusted for any deficiencies in their handling of the
newer ORF format. Like with the windows programs, dcraw underlies many of
them.