Re: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:47:12 +0100
Hello David,

I think you'll be in for a big disappointment. Maybe in the next model,
but I doubt superior performance unless new lenses are announced,
multispot, probably long forgotten, kodak, who's kodak?, and for the
digital viewfinder: these diamonts are way to complicated for
point and shooters, so we have no point... I hope there is some information
in the finder at all!

Iwert

ps: YM is in a way better place now probaly, so all this earthly hassle
doesn't interest him anymore :)