Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: water and wine

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: water and wine
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:01:12 +0100
Thanks for looking. Eiswein is made in Germany and Austria and is
glorious. It is expensive because yields are low and because there is
the risk that the grapes will rot before the frosts arrive.

The "noble rot" found in Sauternes has nothing to do with frost, but
results in similarly glorious wine.

Cheers :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman