Re: [OM] Chuck's gettin' better

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's gettin' better
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:26:01 -0600
   Sorry I am late in replying to this, but this is great news, Chuck!
   I've had many friends/family members who've had joints of all types
   replaced, and I am well aware of the variance between recoveries and
   prognosis. Your news is the best you could expect, so I am happy for
   you and want to wish you continued success in your recovery.
   Oh, and if you posted it, I missed the explanation of why the doctor
   opted for a single knee replacement at this time. Weren't you planning
   for both knees at once? Personally, I think one at a time is plenty,
   but am curious as to why plans changed for you.

Candace

   Chuck Norcutt wrote:

I just returned from my second visit to the physical therapist.  I was a
little concerned about what the outcome might be since the knee itself
and immediate surrounds have been much more painful the last couple of
days.  But, he says the knee looks great and that I'm way ahead of the
expected recovery curve.

Chuck Norcutt