Re: [OM] Chuck's gettin' better

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's gettin' better
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:35:57 EDT
Chuck, As I do, I am sure you have many friends and relatives who  have had
this surgery.  Although the process is no walk in the park, the  results
have all been pretty amazing.  When my 80 something year old aunt  had her's
replaced a few years ago when she was in her early 80's, I really  figured
she might not have a good experience with it.  She was up and  walking within
a day or two and never looked back.  She has just returned  from two week
vacation for a week of cruising and a week of visiting  relatives.  As I said,
she never looked back.  I trust that you will  have the same experience.
Bill Barber