Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:31:58 -0400
Expresscard CF readers plug directly into an Expresscard port.  The port
may be connected to USB but, if it's the real thing, it will be
connected to the PCI Express port which is considerably faster than USB.
  Any reasonably modern notebook computer likely has an Expresscard
port.  The Expresscard port is usable for attaching lots of different
high speed devices.

Chuck Norcutt