Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:09:14 -0400
You can choose SDHD if you like.  But not SD.  SD had the same problem
as xD cards in that there was a built-in limitation of 2GB.  Of course,
cameras built to support SD cards also have this built-in 2GB
limitation.  AFAIK, SDHD has finally included the controller which
should have been there all along.

But my advice is still to stay with CF which remains a superior design.
  And they're large enough not to be easily lost.

Chuck Norcutt