Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:41:07 -0700
xD cards are also a lot slower in camera, and will actually slow down
writing while shooting (particularly in raw.) xD cards are not available
in larger capacities. For even more reasons to not use xD cards check
here: http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/xd.html Wrotniak feels very
strongly about the xD cards, the article is titled: The xD-Picture Card
Abomination!

Jim Couch