Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:18:01 -0500
Sorry, Philippe, but I am not up to date on advantages and disadvantages of
storage media.  If I recall correctly, my CF card has a greater capacity
than my xD, hence it is my media of choice.  As I recall, the xD will allow
pano stitching with Oly software, but, to me, that is its only advantage.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA