Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:15:12 -0400
Sorry for the typo.  After reading Moose's response I realized I should
have type SDHC and not SDHD.  But note that the camera has to be SDHC
compatible as well.  An SDHC card plugged into an SD only camera will
get a blank stare from the camera.  I've fielded two calls in the past
couple months from people trying to use SDHC cards in SD only devices.
One was trying to use the SDHC card from his camera to print on his SD
only printer.  No go.  The printer is at a technological dead end there.
  If would have been fine if a CF card had been used.  Capacity increase
on this card?  No problem, my controller knows how to handle it.

Chuck Norcutt