Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:29:44 +0800
I share the same feeling like Khen, I had great difficult in using Premiere
6.0 some years ago, it was really hard to use. Finally I choosed Pinnacle
Studio 7, it was so easy to learn, just a few hours I can add subtitles,
meuns, transition effects, background music....

I once created a DVD slide show for my company with JPEG image using
Pinnacle Sutdio but I doubt any DVD will really give "sharp" pictures. DVD
format is just old fashion with low resolution in today's standard. Most DVD
can pay slide show with JPEG files in CD, the image will be sharper but it
may not give a professional look and may not support background music.

C.H.Ling