Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:31:15 -0500

> It seems to me you are looking at tools far more complex than needed for
> your simple project. Have you considered simple, free apps like
> FastStone and Picassa? They have the additional advantage of simple
> interfaces. Both will also include music.

Moose, I would agree with you in principle, but the problem here is that
Khen is trying to master a DVD that will play in any DVD player on any
television.  I don't think the FastStone/Picassa solution will work here.  I
use Pinnacle Studio 11 for this task, but Khen isn't endowed with the proper
set of braincells to be able to understand how A/V  programs work.  ;)  He
works for a camera manufacturer, you know.

AG