Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:46:52 -0400
re: a mirrorless camera.  I've said here for a number of years that,
once EVF capability reaches a certain level of speed and resolution,
then there really isn't any reason for a mirror.  The mirror only adds
cost, bulk, and weight and detracts from function.  But no doubt someone
will attempt a launch before the technology is truly ready.

Chuck Norcutt