Re: [OM] Catching chippy

Subject: Re: [OM] Catching chippy
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 11:27:14 -0400
Reminds me of when I was a boy. I had trained a Gray Squirrel over a period
of a few weeks to come up to me and take food from my hand. My younger
sister watched me and got the bright idea to catch him with the crab net;
which she did! He got out and was never seen again in that neighborhood.

Charlie