Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:05:53 -0400
Except that there is no custom development option that could exercise
even a fraction of the control allowed by processing raw files in a raw
converter.

ps:  I think I've asked it here before but I continuously wonder why
nearly everyone (but me) writes raw as RAW... as though it's an acronym
or file type abbreviation.  It's neither, just an adjective.

Chuck Norcutt