Re: [OM] Knee operation (was: IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Knee operation (was: IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!)
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:17:32 +0200
Chuck,

Good to hear you are feeling better.

Makes me les anxious for my knee operation at the end of the month. I
will not have my knee replaced though, but "only" a small operation on
my inner meniscus. Operation will be done by scope, but yet the advise
is to give it a rest for a week and then 2-3 weeks of physiotherapy.
After about 6 week all should be completely back to normal.

Wiliam