Re: [OM] Knee operation

Subject: Re: [OM] Knee operation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:13:13 -0400
I too briefly considered something less than full anesthesia but I have
seen films of the procedure which was more akin to watching a Saturday
morning showing of "This Old House" than an operating room.  Drills,
saws, hammers and glue with appropriate squealing and grinding sounds
made by all.  I didn't want to add my own moans to the melee.

Chuck Norcutt