[OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]

Subject: [OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:24:01 -0400
Ha,
FINALLY, a hanging curve ball from the Moose.  I was stumped as usual
with the other image, but will give it more
thought.

Granite, New England, late afternoon sun----must be Marnie!   She is
not home at the moment  to confirm.  I will never admit to it, but I
went upstairs to check her shoes to be 100% certain.  Too much detail
visible, IMO. Perhaps defect in pedicure or that is the nail with a
divit from being stepped on by our first thoroughbred horse, Glamorama
in 1990.

Mike

Willie Wonka wrote:

    Pass the pictures, puleez...:)

Only 6 of the 28 days were on Mt Desert, although it got a greater
share of images. ~2400 digital and 30 film images in total, about 1/3
on the Island. It will be a while before a gallery appears, but as I
look through them, I'll be posting some that catch my eye in one way or
another.

One person on the list knows who this foot and shoe belong to. An
ultimate candid?
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=NorthEast_2
009/Massachusetts&image=_MG_7354ia.jpg>

     Boris P.S. It will be much more interesting that this thread (at
least to me, since Acadia is my fav place in the world,

OK, OK, here's an Acadia image. It is the full frame and not a macro.
Guess what and where, and I'll give you more. :-)
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=NorthEast_2
009/MtDesert&image=_MG_8634ia.jpg>

    except for my workdesk of course)
    P.P.S.  Yes, I do envy you very much