Re: [OM] Printer Update

Subject: Re: [OM] Printer Update
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:21:25 -0200
Always learning at this list: great.

'Till last October 08, I had my prints made with an Epson printer. 0.9
x 0.6 meters - I thought it was the only one in town that would print
big .... by mere chance the daughter of a patient of mine commented on
another she knew - I went to take a look, it was a big Canon which
uses 12 cartridges of ink, and is capable of 1.50 meters wide on 180
gr. paper. And each printed meter costs usd 34.

Not that I found the Epson prints bad - it's not my printer. But the
Canon may be better. Shall see what it does when its rip faces aRGB
:-)

Oh, yes, I like them big ...

Fernando.