[OM] Printer Update

Subject: [OM] Printer Update
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:33:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all who responded to my previous printer tread.

The Epson 1400 arrived yesterday, I would like to share the impressions I got
after the my fav son opened the package.

Havent hooked it up yet, but I already think it is a piece of crap.  It would
be a miracle if it survives even six months my printing rate (about ten pages
per week), before it goes to printer hell, or wherever the bad printers go
after they die.

It is constructed from the cheapest plastic that you can find anywhere.  Those
panels are so thin and flimsy, that the printer even looks like it will colapse
under its own weight. I am not kidding.  Pressing a button on it feels more
like an attempt to keep the button from falling on the ground...

There was a reason seven years ago to switch from Epson to Canon, I did not
follow the logic and ended up with this.

I feel much better now and you have my permission to switch back to the other
thread, you know which one...:)

Boris