Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?

Subject: Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:39:35 -0400
However, when processing the raw file, if you have done all adjustments
that affect pixel brightness (exposure, shadows, highlights, color
balance, saturation, etc, etc, then there is no need to save the output
file in other than JPEG since 16 bit precision will no longer be
required.  The only remaining editing operation that can affect pixel
brightness level is sharpening and that will be minor and OK in JPEG.

Chuck Norcutt