Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?

Subject: Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:04:29 +0800
With Canyon DPP it may be ok but for Olympus Master not, there is no curve
under RAW manual, you can't make subtle adjustment, the contrast step is too
wide for my taste. Olympus Master do has curve under "Edit" manual but you
lost the WB and Exposure control what a strange design. Olympus Studio 2
integrated them but you have to pay for it.

There are many other post processing require 16 bit like highlight/shadow
control, softer effect workflow also require curve up the brightness after
processing.

C.H.Ling