Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?

Subject: Re: [OM] White-balance / colour balance issues... What to do?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:24:20 -0400
Be sure to let us know how you get on after a while with your new
workflow.  The DPReview comments on timing and file sizes will give you
some insight into what you can expect for raw and raw + JPEG.  They are
impressed with the write speed.  But that's using the Compact Flash (CF)
card and not the xD card.  I hope your CF card pin didn't break off from
trying to insert a Smart Media card.
<http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse510/page11.asp>

Chuck Norcutt