Re: [OM] Raw conversion for Olympus files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Raw conversion for Olympus files?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:57:39 -0400
Ah, that's too bad.  I know that the ACR developers were of a divided
mind on whether to allow JPEG files.  My ACR will also operate on 16-bit
TIFF files but not unless passed into PhotoShop by Adobe Bridge.  If I
pass a TIFF from another browser it goes straight into PhotoShop and
doesn't get intercepted by ACR.

Chuck Norcutt