Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .
From: Ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:22:21 -0400
The group mind meld here is enjoying the sweetness Bill is projecting
with his new photographic inspiration. Truly a spiritual experience.

At the height of my addiction, I had 3 OM-3Ti's, but that was before
loosing a ton of money in a startup company. I sold off two 3Ti's
at the dawn of the 5D era. The last went to a most deserving
fellow and that has also been more enjoyable than owning
the camera.

I bet if the OM-4T was as rare as the 3Ti, it would be even more
cherished. Ultimately it is Film that makes the camera. I still feel
the 4Ti beats the pants off a 3Ti, but the esoteric element is hard
to deny. The penultimate 4Ti captures the uniqueness of the
OM-2n with elegant spot metering. The 3T is a 4T knock-off with a
retro-mechanical mechanism. Itself an extravagant feat. But the
basis of the 3Ti is a 4Ti at heart. All the electronics are 4T based.

But there is no accounting for the feeling it creates in ones hands.

OK, now get to work Bill and show us some creative inspiration.
Enough of this gaga stuff. We are stuck on this physical plane
and spiritual ecstasy only goes so far.

WayneS